HOME » Guestbook
- On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 13:40 by karla virgina urbina baho from queretaro,qro. mexico:
"Quisiera visitar ala virgen de jujutla"
- On Monday, January 26, 2009 at 14:21 by Dina from Xalapa Mexico:
"Excelente informacion! Completa y bien estructurada. Gracias, visitaremos pronto ese bello estado."
- On Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 23:00 by María from Zaragoza España:
"El día 31 iré a Oaxaca. Tengo mucha información sobre esta ciudad. Espero no me defraude"
- On Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 22:38 by John from Whitefish, Montana USA:
"I dream to be in Oaxaca"
- On Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 14:16 by Dionicio Mendoza from Las Vegas USA:
"Yo soy de un pueblo pequeno de la mera costa Oaxaquena, muy serca de Puerto Escondido; que por cierto maravilloso lugar- beutiful beach, lots,lots of girls- con un gran atractivo turistico. Estoy de acuerdo con el comentario de Nahum Leyva. Mucha gente que no conoce Oaxaca estan dormidos; pero "aqui esta un maestro,quien quiere ser su esclavo?""
- On Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 12:32 by cindy brunner from Nanaimo Canada:
"Thank you for posting such a wonderful website. Very informative and covers all topics."
- On Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 05:02 by Lorne Seaton from London, Ontario Canada:
"terrific website, extremely informative. This has confirmed we want to visit Oaxaca City as part of our visit to Puerto Escondido during the month of March."
- On Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 12:41 by Melvin Foster from Brooklyn, NY USA:
"Have looked many times at Oaxaca and think I will come there this year. I like spicy food but the history of the city has me wanting to come and explore."
- On Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 17:06 by EMANUEL GUTIERREZ from VISTA USA:
"CUAL ES LA DISTANCIA (KILOMETROS) Y CUANTO TIEMPO ME TOMARIA EN LLEGAR A PUERTO ESCONDIDO OAX. DESDE JUXTLAHUACA OAX.?"
- On Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 09:34 by Html injection By magiok from Html injection By Magiok Html injection By Magiok:
"Html injection By Magiok"
- On Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 09:32 by Jamileth R. de Rodriguez from Managua Nicaragua:
"Estuve viendo su pagina para instruirme en mi proximo viaje a oaxaca, ire a una voda el 7 de marzo. Gracias!"
- On Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 17:15 by cdfdfretr6tyty from mexico axaca
- On Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 16:17 by david fajardo salas from oaxaca mexico:
"cuantos visitantes hubo en el 2008"
- On Monday, January 19, 2009 at 21:24 by Umberto I Castillo from Corona, California Estados Unidos:
"Estare en Oaxaca la proxima semana..."
- On Monday, January 19, 2009 at 20:08 by robert drew jordan from tucson, arizona u.s.a.:
"My wife and I are going to be visiting the city of oaxaca in oaxaca state, mexico from feb. 14, 2009 until feb. 21, 2009. We are very much looking forward to going. Anyone have any hints?"
- On Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 17:12 by LUCIA ANDRE from SANTA FE, NM USA
- On Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 02:16 by pablo from los angeles CA USA:
"nomas me gustaria decirles a mis compatriotas de OAXACA que se porten muy bien todos, y que tratemos todos de levantar a OAXACA de la pobreza. somos muchos asi que si se puede. saludos a todos."
- On Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 20:48 by Jeannie Crocker from Playa Azul, Gro. Coyuca de Benitez Mexico:
"I now live in Mexico...the past 3 years.We are interested in a possible tour trip ot Oaxaca from the Acapulco area. Any recommendations appreciated.
- On Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 20:25 by Fernando Vital from Pachuca Hgo. México:
"En breve visitaremos esa hermosa ciudad, no la conozco fisicamente pero la veo en fotografias"
- On Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 16:29 by Dorry Grey from Ensenada Mexico:
"Looking forward to language school and a homestay, in only two weeks!!! This is a great and very useful site. Muchas gracias."
- On Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 14:31 by Dan Barton from Canberra Australia:
"Looking forward to going to Oaxaca next time I am in Mexico - have heard so many great things about the area."
- On Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 13:44 by jill hater from cincinnati ohio:
"looking to travel to oaxaca and coast. Any information for travel agent contacts or advice would be helpful. Thanks!"
- On Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 05:51 by joseph mcdonald from barrigada Guam
- On Monday, January 12, 2009 at 21:29 by nancy e.antonio from oaxaca mexico:
"i just wanna say that this site has useful and good info about my area(oaxaca).to our national or international visitors i wanna say that you should take a chance to meet oaxaca and oaxaquenos...we are friendly and welcome anyone.lots of greetings and dont hesitate to come in here and live a different and magical experience...it is for granted.WELCOME.viva mexico cabrones!!!!!plz any comment to shesaralen@HOTMAIL.COM i will be glad to chat,to be a conversation partner for spanish or even your friend."
- On Monday, January 12, 2009 at 12:04 by tapio meri from Pori Finlandia
- On Friday, January 9, 2009 at 19:54 by griselda from oaxaca mexico:
"bien bien bien"
- On Friday, January 9, 2009 at 16:21 by Erie Courville from Beaumont USA:
"A delightful guide. I'm interested in visiting the area; and would like more information, if it's available by mail."
- On Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 15:55 by maria caridad from cuenca ecuador
- On Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 20:26 by William Stuart from Mississauga, Ontario CANADA:
"Planning a visit to Oaxaca February 5 to 10"
- On Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 21:38 by Saul Nieto Manzo from Ocotlan jal. Mexico:
"un excelente lugar por que amo a mi tierra, soy de san francisco ixhuatan."
- On Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 09:05 by Gabriel Cañas from Cordoba Argentina:
"Muy buena la pagina y pronto iremos a Oaxaca!!!!! saludos desde Argentina a todos los mejicanos"
- On Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 19:32 by nahum leyva from axaca mexico:
"tenenos un estado muy rico en muchos aspectos como cultura,tradiciones,gastrnomia etc.y me gustaria que otras personas de la republica principalmente en el norte entraran a esta pagina para que se den una idea de lo que es oaxaca y asi pudieran opinar ,por que cuando alguno de nuestros paisanos de la ciudad van para alla les dicen que oaxaca es un pueblito y que no hay nada que ver ,que solo hay indigenas por eso me gustaria que esta gente
se cultivara un poco y vieran todo lo que tenemos aca,y si es posible que vengan conozcan y luego opinen"
- On Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 16:57 by maddy from Bayonne USA:
"no puedo esperar a visitar!"
- On Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 09:26 by angelica from los angeles CA:
"hola yo soy orgullosamente oaxaquena solo queria decearles a todos un feliz ano nuevo y espero regresar pronto a mi bellisimo estado espero q quienes esten ahi puedan dirfrutarlo y cuidarlo ok
**BUENA SUERTE A TODOS **
****** FELIZ ANO NUEVO****"
- On Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 00:07 by JOSEPH from E.H.T NJ:
"hola espero ke todo siga bien por cacahuatepec saludos al Lic. Marco =)"
- On Monday, December 29, 2008 at 00:14 by IRIS from lakewood washigton:
"PUES AUNQUE ESTOY LEJOS DE MI OAXACA PRECIOSO ESTOY ORGULLOSA DE SER DE OAXACA UN LUGAR PRESIOSO DENDE ENCUENTRAS DESDE NATURALEZA HASTA LO CULTURAL... NO CABE DUDA MI ORGULLO ES MI ESTADO... OAXACA..."
- On Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 22:48 by hugo from los angeles ca u s a
- On Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 18:39 by fabiola from aurora ill:
"hola yo soy de la cienega zimatlan vivo en chicago solo quiero mandar un saludo a todos mis paisanos que pasen un feliz ano nuevo"
- On Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 01:11 by Angelo from Greensboro nc usa:
"Hola a toda la gente de oaxaca yo soy de aya peri vivo en usa, la verdad amo la cultura y tradiciones de oaxaca, si ay alguien que tenga la misma idea que yo me gustaria conocer gente con el afan de conocer mas ahcerca de oaxaca..."
- On Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 20:23 by Allan Brager from Camrose Canada:
"Plan on visiting Oaxaca and Tlalouca in January and February. Thanks for the information."
- On Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 17:46 by Penina Shapiro from Santa rosa california:
"Yo voy a viajar a Oaxaca como estudiante en enero 2009."
- On Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 09:37 by Tommy Mitchell from Slidell, LA USA
- On Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 09:16 by Carlos Santiago from San Diego California:
"Espero regresar a este lugar, tan hermoso que siempre llevo en mi corazon. Nunca puedo olvidar a mi lindo Oaxaca, hojala regrese para vivir mis restos de mi dias en este e inolvidable lugar."
- On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 17:13 by Eugenio Macouzet from DF Mexico:
"Visitaremos esa hermosa Ciudad y sus alrededores en este fin de año. Seguramente será maravilloso."
- On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 12:22 by Bill Egan from Woodbury, CT USA
- On Friday, December 19, 2008 at 17:55 by GUILLERMIMA AMBRIZ L. from MEXICO D.F.:
"LOS VOY A VISITAR, ESPERO PASAR MUY BIEN MIS VACACIONES CON USTEDES."
- On Friday, December 19, 2008 at 12:07 by Dan McAnnar from Charleston, South Carolina USA:
"Just returned from two weeks in San Miguel de Allende - planning a trip in May to Oaxaca. Your guide looks very helpful as we plan our trip. Thanks."
- On Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 18:39 by eli from baltimore united states:
"oaxaca is my husbands hometown and i cant wait to visit the minute i get a chance!! its a magical city!"
- On Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 14:53 by Lupita from sacramento U.S.A:
"Me gustar juvilarme en Oaxaca en 25 anos."
- On Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 22:37 by roberto mendoza from austin texas united states:
"I am visiting your city next week and looking forward to it. thank you for your hospitality."
- On Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 17:57 by W. Reed King from Todos Santos, Baja Sur Mexico:
"I plan to visit Oaxaca next September"
- On Monday, December 15, 2008 at 21:59 by Anita Terronez Rich from Bakersfield, Caifornia USA:
"do they speak Spanish ? I would like to visit that country some day."
- On Monday, December 15, 2008 at 20:35 by mariana from distrito federal mexico
- On Monday, December 15, 2008 at 10:34 by Christine Williamson from Yuma, Arizona United States of America:
"We purchased two blankets in Los Algodones Mexico to be sent north to Washington State as Christmas gifts. They are beautiful and will be cherished."
- On Monday, December 15, 2008 at 01:14 by Venessia Romero from Tucson USA:
"I hope to visit your beautiful city in November. It would be fantastic to attend the annual ball and cheer the winner as she is crowned!"
- On Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 10:20 by Muriel Faust from Bartlesville, OK USA:
- On Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 16:15 by Allen Terry from Reeds Spring, MO. USA:
"Returning in January for two weeks."
- On Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 09:08 by George Webster from Vancouver, WA 98661 USA
- On Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 21:35 by Laura Phillipson from Ft Collins Colorado! USA:
"24 days and counting!!"
- On Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 19:54 by samy from new brunswick estados unidos
- On Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 10:32 by cecy from Mexico DF:
"Pues la vdd Oaxaca es un EstadO maravilloso, voi dos veces al año, desgraciiadamente no se puede mas, pero la vdd si es un lugar magnifico i claro xke no magiicO."
- On Monday, December 1, 2008 at 19:59 by mauricio gutierrez from vancouver bc canada:
"voy a oaxaca frecuente especificamente a salina cruz pero siempre nos quedamos en la ciudad 3 0 o 4 dias"
- On Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 15:50 by Ron and Der Smith from Lancaster, Pa USA:
"Coming for our second visit on Feb 2. Hope things are safe."
- On Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 19:09 by susan from bethesda,md Us:
"I am going to Oaxaca for the first time on Dec. 13 for three weeks to study Spanish. This site has been very helpful in planning my trip. Thanks."
- On Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 11:21 by Jorge Luis Castro Garcia from Villahermosa, Tabasco Mexico:
"Hola a todos mi comentari acerca de este estado pspsp es maravilloso puesto que soy oaxaqueño y me siento orgulloso de el ya que viajo seguido a mi lugarde origen."
- On Friday, November 28, 2008 at 08:42 by Nelly uentes from NOGALES MEXICO:
"Solo quiero conocer
- On Friday, November 28, 2008 at 08:03 by Jørgen from Stryn Norway:
"Great site! A lot of good and helpful information here, great reading. Planning a travel to Oaxaca in April 2009. Looking forward to it! :) Visiting a friend who lives there..."
- On Monday, November 24, 2008 at 16:38 by G Goyti from Fort Worth Usa:
"Thank you for such a great website!"
- On Monday, November 24, 2008 at 12:37 by deanna romine from elmhurst0 america:
"i love this site i come here whenever i'm bored"
- On Monday, November 24, 2008 at 12:37 by shae from elmhurst america:
"hello again. i wanted to recoment this website to all trying to figure out how to learn spanish. it helps me a lot but i have an F in spanish class at my school =]"
- On Monday, November 24, 2008 at 12:35 by shae braun from elmhurst america:
"i love this website i use it all the time"
- On Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 22:14 by maria luisa vazquez flores from guadalajara mexico:
"me gustaria conocer mas de la ciudad y saber cuanto cuesta el hospedaje, es un estado hermoso"
- On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 10:58 by saraid from veracruz mexico:
"la verdad esta muy interesante"
- On Monday, November 17, 2008 at 22:00 by felix from salinacruz mexico:
- On Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 16:43 by cesar diaz de angel from distrito federal mexico:
"quiero saber donde queda el pueblito o ciudadde donde esta la virgen d jojutla"
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |