HOME » Guestbook
- On Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 15:56 by claudia from santa rosa argentina:
"maravillosa Oaxaca... inolvidables sus calles sus casas, su gente, sus noches en Santo Domingo, felicito a Raymundo Martínez Casas: excelente guía de Turismo bilingue(ojalá arregle sus deudas económicas... )"
- On Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 13:24 by Rogelio from Queretaro Mexico:
"Me encanta mucho! Yo fui a Oaxaco el verano pasado. Yo me caigo cuando visito una tumba. Y los asistentes de Silvestre Aguilar me atacan. No me gusta! Ay Dios Mio! Estoy enamorado con Miranda pero nadie sabe."
- On Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 10:21 by Bella Hayes-Roth from Atherton USA:
"Beautiful site for a beautiful place."
- On Friday, February 29, 2008 at 18:15 by Farid & Linda Lopez from Livingston USA:
"Looking at taking our honeymoon with your city."
- On Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 00:22 by Alphä Roine Reyes from Reïms Francia:
"Oaxaca, sera une expérience genial!"
- On Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 05:28 by Bruno from Rio de Janeiro Brasil:
"Estive em oaxaca em janeiro gostei muito de la muito interessante vale apena conferir!"
- On Monday, February 25, 2008 at 16:10 by emiliano080 from oaxaca mexico:
"ns de olo a denoi es impotgate poe tlo tamto sap9loii9iue8ufer8"
- On Monday, February 25, 2008 at 11:21 by Noemí Sanz from Monterrey México:
"Hola, estoy planeando viajar en julio de este año por esa bella ciudad, quisiera que me dieran tips...como va a ser un tour hacia el sur del país, solo estaré como 6 días por allá y quisiera visitar lo más que pueda de Oaxaca...que lugares me recomiendan??"
- On Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 14:17 by silverio carmelo nuñez sanchez from Ecatepec estado de mexico mexico:
"soi oaxaqueño a mucho orguyo espero pronto bolver a mi tierra que me vio nacer"
- On Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 17:44 by rocio from corona usa:
- On Friday, February 22, 2008 at 12:32 by Ken Plumb from Vienna USA:
"I enjoyed a visit to Oaxaca 2 or 3 years ago, and fell in love with the state and the people. I hope to return soon."
- On Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 08:52 by Judy Akre from DES MOINES USA:
"I want to visit your beautiful town some day soon."
- On Monday, February 18, 2008 at 21:24 by ADELA PALMA from CORDOBA VERACRUZ MEXICO:
"HOLA ME GUSTA ESTA PAGINA, Y QUISIERA CONOCER BIEN EL ESTADO BUENO MAS LAS SIERRAS"
- On Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 18:23 by juan fernando barroso zarate from tehuacan puebla mexico:
"extraordinario estado me gusta todo su historia, su arqueologia su ecoturismo y la forma de informarnos por este m,edio felicidades"
- On Friday, February 15, 2008 at 15:50 by JUAN MELCHOR from asturias españa:
"estoy haciendo el arbol genealogico de la famila melchor en america, y he llegado a esta bonita ciudad, en la que he encontrado datos de los presidentes municipales de los años 1939 a Joaquin Melchor y en 1951 a Saturnino Melchor. me gustaria estar en contacto con ellos o con sus familares.
mi direccion : email@example.com"
- On Friday, February 15, 2008 at 13:19 by Doris James from Houston, Tx USA:
"I will be returning to Oaxaca in the next few months for a visit and am interested in any news-Oaxaca is one of my very favorite places in Mexico"
- On Friday, February 15, 2008 at 09:20 by Sandra Harris from Montpelier, VA USA
- On Friday, February 15, 2008 at 04:59 by Melissa Allfrey from Swanage United Kingdom:
"I visited this site for general research purposes and found it very helpful. Now I would love to re-visit Oaxaca - I last visited in 1970!"
- On Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 16:25 by Barbara Himel from Toronto Canada:
"Oaxaca - the city AND the state - my favorite in ALL of Mexico.......the culture, the food, the fiestas, the climate, the people......I could go on and on.
- On Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 10:36 by Terry Wheeler from LaGrange USA
- On Monday, February 11, 2008 at 10:29 by Ika Gilbert from San Francisco USA:
"We are going to visit Oaxaca on February 22 to 24. Are there any festivals or cultural attractions during that time?"
- On Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 14:39 by Jimmy from columbus,ohio U.S.:
"Great info.-I am going in April to San Bernardo-Did not see on map, I have been before-it is near Santa Cruz"
- On Saturday, February 9, 2008 at 13:16 by magdala from metepec méxico:
"excelente website estoy animándome a pasar mi cumple en mayo gracias!!!!!"
- On Friday, February 8, 2008 at 11:00 by yuli from toluca mexico:
"Oracion a la virgen de juquila
Madre querida, Virgen de Juquila, Virgen de nuestra esperanza, tuya en nuestra vida, cuidanos de todo mal,Si en este mundo de injusticias, de miseria y pecado, ves que nuestra vida se turba, no nos abandones. Madre querida. Protege a los peregrinos, acompañanos por todos los caminos. Vela por los pobres sin sustento y el pan que se les quita retribuyeselos. Acompañanos en toda nuestra vida y libranos de todo tipo de pecado.
Rezar por 9 dias esta oracionby pedir 3 deseos, uno de negocios, dos imposibles y publica esta oracion al noveno dia y se te cumplira, aunque no lo creas.YVB"
- On Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 13:57 by Melvin Foster from Brooklyn NY:
"Looking to visit this fall. I had an article from last year but ended up going to Europe instead. Would be traveling single and would like for you to recommend a place to stay. I look forward to visiting Mexico. My Spanish is so so, will that be an issue? thank you"
- On Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 13:22 by Shiho sato from columbus U.S:
"Very beautifl place i was so fasinated with its history and culture"
- On Friday, February 1, 2008 at 14:00 by Jose santana from Valley Village US:
"I am interested in visiting Ozxaca in May of 2008"
- On Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 19:47 by Darrel Henderson from Calgary Canada:
"We spent 2 weeks in Huatulco(05jan08 to 19jan08). It was amazing and the people were great. I would like to thank the people of Huatulco."
- On Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 13:22 by LUISEDGARDOPEREZALFARO from san luis potosi san luis potosi:
"es una esperiencia inolvibable es un lugar tanto cultural como para el descanso es de lo mejor sgvyn"
- On Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 12:03 by tom lanis from ada, ok usa
- On Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 05:26 by Dalila Farah Hadri from Paris Francia
- On Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 15:45 by Laurie Slotnick from Salisbury, CT United States:
"Thank you for providing this informative website!"
- On Friday, January 25, 2008 at 18:09 by rocio from riverside usa:
- On Friday, January 25, 2008 at 15:50 by Maureen DeLandreville from Delta British Columbia
- On Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 12:59 by Liz Cable from Humble TX USA:
"More about beaches. Are there beaches where one can go shelling and are there restrictions on collection. Also are there places to rent right on a beach? Discovered your city through a book I am reading entitled "That Special Shade of Red" Is there a place where I can see and learn more about that industry? Enjoyed your web sight."
- On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 15:22 by HITAYETZI ESQUIVEL from MONTERREY,N.L MEXICO:
"YO SOY NACIDA EN OAXACA Y AUNQUE NO HE CRECIDO AHI ME SIENTO MUY ORGUYOSA DE SUS COSTUMBRES Y TRADICIONES ME ENCANTA TODO SOBRETODO LA COMIDA Y SUS LUGARES TAN MAGICOS LO VISITARE PRONTO Y LES ESCRIBO BYE..."
- On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 11:35 by oscar ortiz reyes from Campeche Camp. mexico:
"muy interesante y bonita página refleja la gran cultura que el oaxaqueño representa en el mundo entero"
- On Monday, January 21, 2008 at 08:07 by Bonnie Christensen from Grand Rapids USA
- On Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 23:56 by Amanda Hunt from Minneapolis usa:
"I have been to Puerto Escondido. In the worst way that you would know. Mad dogs, ants on the walls at our hotel. I have money, but I just want to spend some time there where I know the beach and the autokene (spell, sorry) I think it will really help my 7 year realationship gone a little bit bad. Help me? I went to a place called Oasis last time. Got something better?"
- On Friday, January 18, 2008 at 17:19 by Jane Wilkinson from Lake Oswego, OR USA:
"Excelente informacion sobre topicas de Oaxaca; saludos a Ustedes."
- On Friday, January 18, 2008 at 16:55 by Eddy A.J. Boodhai. from Vlissingen Holanda. (paises bajos):
"Le felicito con su site, es muy informativo para mi ahorra que pienso immigrar a oaxaca como pensionado y mi esposa."
- On Friday, January 18, 2008 at 09:49 by John & Lourdes Nahas from Oaxaca, Oaxaca Mexico:
"Just wanted to let you know that I lived in California all my life and now we live in Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico. We love Oaxaca. If anyone has questions or concerns, feel to contact us anytime. Regarding anything, schools, housing, food, culture, etc.
Sincerely, John & Lourdes Nahas"
- On Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 15:21 by kitty noirot from Auburn USA:
"I love your site. Good infomation about
Oaxaca. Thank you."
- On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 18:26 by Stephanie from Indiana, PA USA:
"My boyfriend is from Oaxaca and I'm so excited for us to someday visit his family!! It looks like such a wonderful place.. Thanks for this fabulous website!"
- On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 13:59 by Ahuic Rodriguez from Queretaro Queretaro:
"Excelente informacion, sobre todo por las indicaciones de tiempo y distancias"
- On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 13:48 by ping-cheung loh from bellevue usa
- On Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 14:05 by REINA GPE AVILA C. from DISTRITO FEDERAL MÈXICO
- On Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 15:19 by Najah Lightfoot Bagley from Denver USA:
"Fantastic website. Brought back the feelings of our recent trip to Huatulco. Can't wait to return."
- On Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 14:31 by judy & william Thomas from rice, wa usa:
"Looking forward to a fabulous experience when we travel to your area around the 24th of January 2008."
- On Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 23:55 by Patricia Hammond from Palm Desert USA
- On Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 21:04 by jake mcqueen from london kentucky united states:
"i enjoyed the welcome of all the people there in Oaxaca, and plan on moving there next april .."
- On Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 21:01 by homer harm horsewinkle from eastbernstadt united states
- On Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 15:13 by Rebecca Boyd from Clover, SC United States:
"I enjoyed your website. I am a Spanish teacher and am creating an internet project on Mexico. I loved Oaxaca when I visited many years ago, so I included it in my project."
- On Friday, January 4, 2008 at 22:38 by John A. Ruff from Santa Rosa, California USA:
"April trip planned"
- On Friday, January 4, 2008 at 22:23 by John A. Ruff from Rohnert Park USA
- On Friday, January 4, 2008 at 19:41 by V.O. from St george,Utah USA:
- On Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 16:47 by Liz López from México D.F.:
""VOY A CONOCER OAXACA ESTE FIN Y SE QUE ME VA A ENCANTAR""
- On Wednesday, January 2, 2008 at 17:25 by Your Face from Oh NO
- On Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 22:25 by evelia cornejo from shallotte norte carolina estados unidos:
"un buen lugar para vivir"
- On Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 16:54 by Guillermo Avalos from Moreno Valley, California USA:
"Gracias por su informacion, es de mucho valor cultural."
- On Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 15:37 by Lacri from Arizona U.S.A:
"Me encanta que incluyan tantas ricas recetas en esta website, pero me gustarian aun mas recetas ya que Oaxaca tiene una gastronomia fenomenal! O si alguien sabe de otra website donde pueda conseguir mas recetas, porfavor avisenme. Gracias!!!"
- On Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 09:44 by FRANCISCO CASTILLO GENERAL from arica chile:
"estupendo muy bonito incluso tiene unos lugares impresionantes la naturaleza hermosa envidiable para cualquiera felecitaciones un amigo de Chile Arica."
- On Monday, December 24, 2007 at 16:24 by Lucca Mediza from Mendoza Argentina:
"Es impresinante la beleza de la ciudad, tan impresionante como la fusion de culturas autoctonas del estado."
- On Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 17:57 by michael st clair from westfield usa
- On Saturday, December 22, 2007 at 10:36 by Richard Lush from Toronto Canada:
"As always, we look forward to returning to the loveliest city in Mexico.
Richard and Ann Lush"
- On Friday, December 21, 2007 at 13:20 by Larry V. Holmes from Desoto United States
- On Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 20:02 by Marco Pineda Prado from Maui U.S.A.:
"Soy Mexicano Pero quiero saber algo mas acerca de mi Pais."
- On Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 14:01 by Pilar Craig from Narrows United States
- On Monday, December 17, 2007 at 18:43 by Ricardo Marin from Guadalajara Mexico:
"Pasare mis vacasiones en la ciudade Oaxaca, estad uararan el periodo de fiestas decembrinas que en mi caso son del 21 de Diciembre al 01 de Enero 2007, son ya muchas personas las que me han platicado lo hermoso y sabroso que hay en este estado, esta sera mi oportunidad de constatarlo, a mi regreso les platicare mis experiencias, de antemano gracias por la informacion de Yo de aqui pueda serme de utilidad."
- On Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 18:35 by alberto ramirez from phoenix arizona u.s.a.:
"es muy bueno el espacio te felicito gracias"
- On Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 13:15 by jonatan from tegucigalpa honduras
- On Friday, December 14, 2007 at 18:52 by Armando Franco from Crestline USA:
"Off to Oaxaca City in late December."
- On Friday, December 14, 2007 at 18:12 by aide ortiz from gilroy california:
- On Friday, December 14, 2007 at 15:43 by sara elena rodriguez de anda from jalisco mexico:
"me gusto mucho su pagina, sobre todo las recetas , gracias"
- On Friday, December 14, 2007 at 11:37 by alejandro cruz reyes from oaxaca de juarez mexico:
"soy indigena zopoteco de albarradas quien es el contacto en el foro de discusion para ayudarles con el zapoteco de albarradas mi tel 044 951 177 4894"
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |