HOME » Guestbook
- On Monday, February 14, 2005 at 01:00 by PERO CAMOLINGA from manzanillo colima mexico:
"en el mes de abril mi fam. y yo queremos visitar oaxaca me gustaria tener mas inf. de hoteles."
- On Sunday, February 13, 2005 at 08:41 by judy saul novo from islamorada, florida usa:
"A simply fabulous site. I used to live in the DF and visited Oaxaca many times. We're off to see it again and this is again a fabulous site for those who have never been there, or need some reminding"
- On Friday, February 11, 2005 at 04:00 by Anne Stott from Bath England:
"Can't wait for our holiday in Septmber."
- On Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 18:52 by Oz Brazelton from Palm Desert California USA:
"We are looking to move to Mexico this year and have heard many great things about Oaxaca so starting to do fact finding."
- On Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 17:50 by Georgia K from West Baden Springs USA:
"I just returned from a trip to central Mexico.I love it and everyone was so nice to me. I will return this year.Such a wonderful country."
- On Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 10:06 by Gladys Cavazos from Edinburg U S A:
"En tres samanas vamos a visitar Oaxaca y parece muy bonito."
- On Wednesday, February 9, 2005 at 20:21 by Ruyman from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria España:
- On Wednesday, February 9, 2005 at 16:47 by robert from queens u.s.a:
"es"MARAVILOSO" yo fui por 2 semanas viaje por toda la costa y por sola de vega es lindo. en especial.huatulco.bye.."
- On Tuesday, February 8, 2005 at 19:25 by ME llamo JUlio from Oaxaca Mexico:
"No me gusta oaxaca es muy caliente y aburido"
- On Sunday, February 6, 2005 at 21:58 by Donna Hamm from Ft. Collins, CO USA:
"I spent 5 weeks in Oaxaca last fall and was there for the Day of the Dead celebrations. Oaxaca City is absolutlely wonderful. The people are amable, the food muy sabroso, and the city un aventura! I can't wait to return this spring."
- On Sunday, February 6, 2005 at 12:45 by Marcos Urbina from Allentown Pa. Estados Unidos:
"Aunque no connozco Oaxaca y me encantaria hacerlo proxmimamente les agradezco por tener esta pagina y darnos una idea de lo maravilloso de MEXICO"
- On Saturday, February 5, 2005 at 22:58 by EMJ from HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA:
"Fantastic site. Would love to go there ond day soon and enjoy the beauty there!!"
- On Saturday, February 5, 2005 at 10:34 by Maria Lucas from Battle Creek USA:
"I am looking forward to a visit to Oaxaca in April. I have heard many positive things about it and have wanted to travel there for several years. It appears this will not be my only trip there!"
- On Friday, February 4, 2005 at 22:42 by René V from Atlantic City NJ USA:
SOY COSTEÑO Y CON ORGULLO UN SALUDO A PINOTEPA NAL, Y A TODA LA REGION MIXTECA!"
- On Friday, February 4, 2005 at 12:41 by South of the Border Imports, Inc. from Maryville, TN USA:
"We are looking into exporting some pottery from your region and just was looking around the website."
- On Friday, February 4, 2005 at 11:46 by R-bot 3000 from San Francisco USA:
"R-bot 3000 enjoyed oxaca. R-bot 3000 partited with R2D2 and C3PO"
- On Friday, February 4, 2005 at 11:29 by D.J. the lawnmower from birmingham United states:
"hallo. I am Dj pease, from troy michigan. I hate mexicans. They are dirtballs. SOme call me kyle. I am a huge asshole, please email me to tell me i am an asshole. Go mow some lawns u dirty mexicans."
- On Friday, February 4, 2005 at 11:28 by DJ from oaxaca mexico:
"i mow lawns"
- On Wednesday, February 2, 2005 at 23:21 by Marla from West Jordan USA:
"Going there in 2 weeks. Can't wait!"
- On Sunday, January 30, 2005 at 12:27 by Lizeth from matamoros tamaulipas:
"hola, buenos dias, esta muy bonita su pagina , ojala que muy pronto pueda ir para alla a visitar a mis abuelitos. les mando un fuerte abrazo y saludos desde aca de matamoros, tamps."
- On Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 14:44 by Sharon from Mountain Valley USA:
"Sounds wonderful! Hope I get to visit in a volunteer program."
- On Monday, January 24, 2005 at 21:38 by Barry from Mason City USA:
"Wow, this site is pretty cool."
- On Sunday, January 23, 2005 at 12:45 by B and J Swanson from Prescott EEUU:
"A good web-site. But why no mention of the gusanos and grillos in the market?"
- On Saturday, January 22, 2005 at 16:00 by Karen Olsen from Bellingham USA:
"It gives a great general idea of Oaxaca. I am looking forward for next year to study abroad in a unique environment."
- On Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 14:56 by felipe ibarra herrera from aguascalientes mexico:
"saludos atodos los que visitan esta pagina"
- On Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 14:08 by Efigenio Cruz Ayala from Distrito Federal México:
"Muy buena información, si hay promociones, para visitar la ciudad o eventos importantes me gustaria recibir información poor este medio. Yo soy del estado y me siento muy orgulloso ser Oaxaca."
- On Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 06:48 by Bridgette Hocke from Natchitohces, LA United Stated:
"I started to look at the website for some school reasearch, and now I would love to visit Oaxaca one day. Wonderful Site."
- On Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 20:44 by Norma Lucia Gonzalez from Dallas USA:
"This website convinces my fiance & I that we might make Oaxaca our destination for our Honeymoon in June!"
- On Tuesday, January 18, 2005 at 19:34 by Stacey Lucas from Corte Madera,CA USA:
"Wonderful!!! I am a BIG fan of OAXACA and epecially Pto. Angel!!! Leavin Feb 13...it will be my 10th visit there. I LOVE IT!!! Very beautiful pictures!!!"
- On Thursday, January 6, 2005 at 08:13 by Jeanie Brieske from Decatur, Ga 30033 USA:
"Wonderful web site. Will visit your city in Feb between 14-18."
- On Tuesday, January 4, 2005 at 23:42 by Gary Dolana from Highland, Utah USA:
"WE will be visiting Oaxaca in Feb and would be interested in purchasing the CD-Rom"
- On Tuesday, January 4, 2005 at 16:31 by JIM ELLIOTT from JACKSON' OHIO USA
- On Monday, January 3, 2005 at 19:02 by Elizabeth Wolf from Eureka springs, Arkansas USA:
"I am so excited to see the beauty down south and to paint it. Also i look forward to the wonderful food. E.
- On Monday, January 3, 2005 at 18:54 by Margarita Chavez from Santa Ana, CA US
- On Sunday, January 2, 2005 at 13:42 by Alan from Rio Rancho USA:
"wonderful commentary on the most magical -aesthetic city my wife and I have ever visited."
- On Saturday, January 1, 2005 at 10:10 by David Ogburn from Richmond USA:
"My daughter will be traveling to your state in April with her college class."
- On Thursday, December 30, 2004 at 11:09 by Mayra Perez from Fort Payne,AL USA:
"This web site is very informative. Thank you!"
- On Wednesday, December 29, 2004 at 12:06 by maria eulalia valencia obando from cuernavaca mexico:
"Es un hermoso lugar. Felicidades."
- On Tuesday, December 28, 2004 at 04:34 by R. Warren Meddoff from Plantation USA:
"great site, I am looking forward to my trip next summer"
- On Friday, December 24, 2004 at 15:16 by Francisco Alcalá Estrada from México México:
"Felicidades por su sitio,soy el Tataranieto de Macedonio Alcalá (Dios nunca muere) y me parecio completo e interesante.Felicidades"
- On Friday, December 24, 2004 at 09:53 by bill woodin from st augustine,florida usa
- On Thursday, December 23, 2004 at 13:26 by Gennie from Athenas Grecia:
"Congratulations! This website is great. You can find everything that you need. Is really helpful. See you next week"
- On Wednesday, December 22, 2004 at 18:53 by Arnaz from San Andreas look at the city, you'll know:
"aite man san andreas is tighter den oaxaca place we got a handful of szzz"
- On Wednesday, December 22, 2004 at 18:50 by wannabe yo from san luis moexico:
"whats up homie dawg?"
- On Tuesday, December 21, 2004 at 14:31 by Maria Beatriz Windhausen from Nueva York USA:
"Todas las guias solo tienen direcciones para los que van en auto particular o rentado. Me pueden decir donde encontrar informacion sobre traansporte publico en la misma ciudad de Oaxaca. Muchas gracias."
- On Tuesday, December 21, 2004 at 14:29 by Maria Beatriz Windhausen from Nueva York USA:
"Todas las guias solo tienen direcciones para los que van en auto particular o rentado. Me pueden decir donde encontrar informacion de ese tipo en la misma ciudad de Oaxaca. Muchas gracias."
- On Friday, December 10, 2004 at 11:16 by Manuel Martil from Toronto Canada:
"Nice site with more than what I expected to see, congratulations, see you there one day, in the mid time my boss will enjoy your hospitability.
- On Wednesday, December 8, 2004 at 14:26 by Josie from New York USA:
"Me gustaria agradecerles por las lindas fotos y las descripciones de los lugares. La informacion encuanto la distancia y come llegar es tambien muy util. Si estuviera en engles tambien seria fantastico."
- On Wednesday, December 8, 2004 at 13:39 by jerry kearns from austin usa:
"I travel to Porte Angel often and enjoy Mexico."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 20:16 by CLAUDIA FARIAS from GUADALAJARA MEXICO:
"ES MUY BUEN WEB-SITE CON LA INFORMACION MUY CLARA Y PRECISA REALMENTE LOS FELICITO POR EL BUEN TRABAJO REALIZADO Y OJALA QUE OTROS ESTADOS REALIZARAN ESTOS WEB-SITE."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 17:04 by Althea from Chicago USA
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 17:01 by Jonathan Dorsey from Chicago United States of America:
"I am visiting this site on December 7, 2004."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 15:46 by luis cruz from Waukee Ia. U.S.A.:
"Yo soy de Oaxaca y si alguno de mis paisanos me quieren Hablar mi telefono es:(515)987 3924.Saludos."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 15:37 by luis cruz from Waukee Ia. U.S.A.:
"Yo soy de Oaxaca y quiero decirles a todos mis paisanos que no se rinda jamas.Ok, bye."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 07:44 by Patrice Noble from Chicago USA:
"Thank you for the information."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 07:43 by Jasmine Singleton from Chicago USA:
"Hey Ms. Senorita Enck. This is jasmine Singleton. It took me a while to do this assignment, but I finally found out how to sign the guest book."
- On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 07:41 by Brittany from chicago U.S.A.:
"I did my homework it took me a while to find it though Miss Enck!!!!!"
- On Monday, December 6, 2004 at 22:19 by Audriana from Chicago United States Of America:
"Thanx for the info. help me alot with the homework!"
- On Monday, December 6, 2004 at 19:45 by Kyle Flowers from Chicago United States
- On Monday, December 6, 2004 at 19:13 by Christopher Rogers from Chicago U.S
- On Monday, December 6, 2004 at 18:57 by Rosa & Marvin from Near San Francisco California USA:
"We are very excited to be making our first trip to the city of Oaxaca - just in time for the radish festival and the misa del gallo Christmas Eve."
- On Saturday, December 4, 2004 at 08:54 by Jennifer Menge from Sacramento USA
- On Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 22:56 by sandy from San Antonio U.S.
- On Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 16:46 by patricia render from Bournemouth England:
"Inspires a visit!"
- On Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 14:05 by EL TIMIDO from new brunwick USA:
"quiero mandar un saludo bien chido
atoda mi raza oaxaqueña en
especial a putla de guerrero tierra de
neblina, tambien a sus bellas
mujeres y que viva la costa !sii
- On Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 12:49 by Les Oxford from Bakersfield, CA 93309 US:
"My lady friend and I will be visiting your city in April 05. Looking forward to the trip."
- On Monday, November 29, 2004 at 19:33 by America de Galván from Mexicali, B.C. Mexico:
"Nos vamos el próximo fin de semana, me emociona mucho porque me han comentado que es una ciudad esplendorosa y mas por todas las reseñas que acabo de leer donde describen todo lo bello que se puede encontrar en este estado."
- On Sunday, November 28, 2004 at 13:18 by Roberto Silva from Castro Valley, CA USA
- On Saturday, November 27, 2004 at 13:26 by Laura B from Oaxaca Mexico:
"Esta página es de lo mas completa. Oaxaca es un lugar precioso!! Me siento orgullosa de ser oaxaqueña!!!Arriba Oaxaca!!"
- On Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at 20:43 by Benny from Biak - Papua Indonesia:
"Hi...your tourist guide site is very interesting.Hope that I will come back again soon.
Warms greeeting from Indonesia
- On Tuesday, November 23, 2004 at 16:52 by GMR from Tecate Baja California MEXICO:
"Oaxaca es un lugar precioso me imagino porque alli vive al amor de mi vida SAUL RONDAN SANDOVAL en Putla DE GUERRERO OAXACA"
- On Tuesday, November 23, 2004 at 08:39 by Tomas Eggers from Karlskrona Sweden:
"Thank you for a very ambitious web-site. Maybe you can suggest another site with a list of hotels/hostels in Oaxaca? Regards."
- On Monday, November 22, 2004 at 17:50 by albert-rg. from phoenix. az. U.S.A.:
"Reciban, saludos, muchos saludos, de todo corazon, a, todos los oaxaquenos, en cualquier parte del mundo, q' se encuentren, q' DIOS, los bendiga gracias"
- On Monday, November 22, 2004 at 11:56 by your mom from ouch yeah:
"your site sucks"
- On Monday, November 22, 2004 at 11:34 by yoloxochitl vidal from Albany,NY EUA:
"gracias por plasmar en esta pagina la cultura de mi pueblo,a personas de todo el mundo. 100% axaquena"
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |