HOME » Guestbook
- On Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 08:19 by Dr.José T. Sánchez Vega from México DF:
"Pese a que Oaxaca no es mi estado natal,siempre ha sido de mis preferencias,por su bella gente,sus tradiciones,su exquisita comida y su linda arquitectura.del 17 al 21 de octubre,tendremos la fortuna mi familia y algunos amigos de disfrutar nuevamente esa bella ciudad."
- On Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 22:56 by cristian from morelia mexico:
"voy a visitar esta ciudad proximamente espero encontrar un lugar muy agaradable para radicar temporalmente ahi,quiero visitar lugares y conocer sus tradiciones."
- On Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 16:28 by rosario from reynosa mx:
"quiero visitar oaxaca y pasar unas vacacion agradables de la cultura de nuestro pais"
- On Monday, October 3, 2011 at 05:54 by moussa makoukou kalilou from Bamako Mali:
"We are Local Gold Miners Association of KEKORO(North Mali) looking for a real gold buyer,presently have 200kg of GOLD DUST (22+ carats and 92.6% purity,email:firstname.lastname@example.org for more details."
- On Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 14:29 by filemon sandoval sandoval from oaxaca mexico
- On Friday, September 23, 2011 at 17:29 by ANGELICA CEDENO from ELK GROVE ESTADOS UNIDOS:
"Para principios de Diciembre ire a Oaxaca con mi madre y mi hijo a visitar el estado que vio a mi madre nacer. Gracias por esta pagina de internet, en realidad me inspiro a realmente poder realizar este viaje muy pronto. Gracias"
- On Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 15:55 by selene cano from chihuahua mexico:
"estoy proxima a realizar un viaje a Oaxaca y si me gustaria conocer mas de que puedo visitar o que me pueden recomendar."
- On Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 12:28 by Buccelloni Gianpietro from Lima Peru:
"Una linda ciudad...un cariño saludo a mi amigo guia Gabriel Sanchez Gutierrez."
- On Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 13:15 by Brittany Trotman from New Bern USA
- On Friday, September 16, 2011 at 11:56 by pedro gonzalez from juarez mexico:
"muy interesante, para antes de vistar el estado te vas completo. felicitaciones"
- On Monday, September 12, 2011 at 16:09 by Mrs.Becky Giddens from Texas United State of America:
My name is Mrs. Becky Giddens, I reside here in Tyler Texas. My residential address is as follows; 2302 Old Jacksonville Rd, Tyler, TX 75701, USA. Am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I have fallen for various Scams in the past and happened to be one of those that took advantage of the Scam Victims Compensation Exercise organized by the United Kingdom and Nigerian Scam Victims Reconciliation Commission in 2010 but since then they refused to pay me because I was working with the wrong office. I had paid over £4,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
Having experienced all that, I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents and was advised to meet Mrs.Farida Waziri who happens to be the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) Chairperson and a member of the Compensation Award Committee. On contacting her, she explained everything to me. She said whoever is contacting us outside her office is a fake as she is the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) Chairperson and Public Relations Officer and all such correspondence should come from his office.
She took me to the paying Bank for the claim of my (ATM CARD) (Compensation Payout). Right now, I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received £500,000.00 as compensation. Before my departure, Mrs.Farida Waziri showed me a list comprising those that were yet to receive their own payment.
sHe told me She has been trying to reach them but was yet to hear from any of them. I saw your name and email address as that of one of the Beneficiaries, this is why I decided to email you and let you know you must stop dealing with those people. They are not with your Funds; they are only making money out of you.
I will advise you to contact Mrs.Farida Waziri. You have to contact her directly on the information shown below with your Full Name, Home Address & Phone Number:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)
Office Email: email@example.com
Those people (SCAMMERS) are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up before you know it, stop now so you don't end up losing all you got.
The only money I paid after I met Mrs.Farida Waziri was $650 for the paper work, take note of that. Having said that, I will advise you to contact Mrs.Farida Waziri so that she can help you receive your own compensation fund of £500,000.00 just like myself instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around and asking you for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
2302 Old Jacksonville Rd.
Tyler, TX 75701, United States."
- On Friday, September 2, 2011 at 16:47 by Laura from México México:
"Gracias por la información, voy a ir a Oaxaca y su página está completa y con información muy interesante diseñada de forma breve pero con datos precisos.
- On Friday, September 2, 2011 at 11:12 by MIRANDA RODRIGUEZ GUTIERREZ from AGUASCALIENTES MEXICO
- On Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 20:53 by Joseana from Chiapas México:
"ninguno por que aun no he podido entrar x firmar el libro"
- On Friday, August 26, 2011 at 06:16 by Amin from Bamako Mail:
Am contacting you on behalf of my Community which comprises of mainly
local Gold miners to represent and as well look for a prospective
buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community.The
Community as well with the Village heads have given me right to go
contract of extraction or mining with any interested person or company
depending on the discussion reached between both parties concerned. If
you are interested I would be glad to see you in Bamako Mali to sign
an agreement before you can carry the Gold dust back to your country
with me. I remain to hear from you soonest.
1. 22 Carat and Purity 96%
2. 32,000 USD for one Kg.
3. 210 KIlos IS Avalible
4. Rue 689 Porte 1023 Hippodruom Bko Mali.
Mr,Amin Toure .+223 66037486."
- On Friday, August 26, 2011 at 05:38 by Lynn Justiniano Kurtz from Indianapolia United states
- On Friday, August 19, 2011 at 19:18 by Kathleen M. Correa from Los Angeles USA
- On Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 16:06 by Sherry Fewin from Lubbock, Texas USA:
"Oaxaca is a magical, wondrous place. Would love to return."
- On Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 22:35 by Renla House from Olympia, Washington 98513 USA:
"Love reading about Oaxaca & all of Mexico. What a beautiful country! Can't wait to visit again."
- On Friday, August 5, 2011 at 23:01 by vianey robles arellanes from oaxaca mexico:
"me parece una excelente guia turistica, lo unico que hace falta es la informacion del costo y lugares de los hoteles, fuera de ello m e parece excelente"
- On Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 23:59 by Jane from Murrells Inlet USA:
"I have been trying to find a web site that knew about your sending your wood carvings. I would like to order some of your little people to me for my new shop. I didn't know how else to go about it. You may reach me at the wise aol web site. I am going to order them as soon as I can"
- On Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 15:22 by Dmitri from Moscow Russia:
"Lovely city in a lovely country, highly recommended"
- On Monday, August 1, 2011 at 13:36 by Chris J. from San Diego USA:
"Just want to say THANK YOU for your website - very helpful! You beautifully convey the soul of Oaxaca and Mexico. I hope to contribute a travelogue upon my return."
- On Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 14:09 by VICENTE VEREZ from Habana Cuba
- On Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 16:16 by MAURICIO PEÑAFLOR from DISTRITO FEDERAL MEXICO:
"A 2 DIAS DE ESTAR EN OAXACA POR PRIMERA VEZ Y DISFRUTAR..."
- On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 13:28 by Tania Castro de Noguchi from El Progreso, Yoro Honduras:
"Sencillamente hermoso estado."
- On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 12:24 by MARTIN SANCHEZ BARRIENTOS from TULTITLAN México:
"un muestra de lo grandeza de nuestros antepasados"
- On Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 15:08 by DIANA A. from D.F. MEXICO:
"ME GUSTAN MUCHO LAS PLAYA DE OAXACA"
- On Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 15:06 by shasta leite from meas usa
- On Friday, July 8, 2011 at 20:05 by tabitha from chobee florida:
"we went here for vacation it's a beautiful place eveybody is so polite and it's a nice place to take ur kids to site seeing lots of pretty beaches and musems"
- On Friday, July 8, 2011 at 18:44 by elida ortiz from juarez,chihuhuahua mexico:
"oaxaca es hermoso y su gente muy hospitalaria"
- On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 10:22 by Sami Criteser from Cottage Grove, OR USA:
"Home of my Youngest Childs Father"
- On Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 18:18 by Oscar from Burgos España:
"Me enamoró esa ciudad, estoy deseando volver a México para ir a visitarla de nuevo. Mi blog sobre la visita: ahoritamismo.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/oaxaca/
Al igual que Monte Alban y Puerto Escondido
¡Viva México y Oaxaca!"
- On Monday, June 13, 2011 at 16:54 by Mervin from Regina Canada:
"Looking forward to visiting this area of Mexico for the first time with my wife and two sons in Dec and Jan."
- On Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 12:44 by Neniz from estado de mexico mexico:
"un estado maravilloso me encanto en verdad conoscanlo!"
- On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 09:03 by Marycarmen from Oaxaca México:
"Muy completa la información, gracias."
- On Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 22:49 by OSM 1 from eer asfd:
- On Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 16:13 by rafaela lopez from veracruz mexico:
"Por favor, alguien puede darme los horarios de visita a Mitla? no los encuentro en esta página y ando de visita en oaxaca. Mil gracias"
- On Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 10:21 by Laszlo Krisch from Tepoztlan,MO Mexico:
"Favor corregir la version en espanol de esta pagina, es dificil a leerla cuando todoslos accentos se convierten en un icon."
- On Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 21:14 by arturo torres gutierrez from Orizaba Mexico:
- On Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 13:06 by Marzia from Catania Italy:
"Oaxaca..... I'm coming for a whole month...I'm sure will have a capito life there, knowing the land of my hubby."
- On Friday, May 27, 2011 at 11:02 by Julio Sanchez from Toluca Mexico:
"Soy estudiante de preparatoria a punto de egresar, solo espero el resultado de mis papeles para emprender el viaje de mi vida no se como me ira solo se lo que busco, deseenme suerte y espero encontrame con ustedes por mis rumbos"
- On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 13:26 by Joel Hernandez Gamez from Victoria, Tamaulipas Mexico
- On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 07:11 by Gabriel from Hidalgo México
- On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 08:56 by Cody Jackson from Orlando USA:
- On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 08:53 by Da Vinci from Elmo land Italy:
"I LOVE Mexican FOOD"
- On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 08:52 by bob from california france:
"I want pie!"
- On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 00:41 by jose guillermo rivera gomez from tecamac edo mex mexico
- On Monday, May 16, 2011 at 21:55 by patricia from nicolas romero mexico:
"su informacionjh es muy acertada me agrado informarme mas de estes maravilloso estado"
- On Friday, May 6, 2011 at 11:09 by josep piernagorda from girona españa:
"me estoy documentando sobre las zonas de Mexico que proximamente visitaré como turisma,"
- On Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 18:17 by STAN GOLD GHANA LIMITED from ACCRA GHANA:
"STANGOLD GH LTD.
No 90 Oxford
Street Accra Ghana ,
p.o box 168 osu
Accra Ghana .
I am writing to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial gold
in bulk quantities and also in bars.. We represent a large number of local
artisan miners, and also have our own mining site in eastern part of Ghana ,
We are prepared to provide quantities of up to 200 kilograms of 23.7 carat
alluvial gold monthly.
Following is information concerning our product:
Quantity: 200, kilograms available monthly
Quality: 23.7. Carat alluvial Au
Origin: Ghana , West Africa
Price: $32,000 for 23.7 carat.
$ 30,000 for 22 carat,
Assay reports provided by SGS Laboratories, Accra ,
we are registered Gold Exporter issued by the mineral commission of Ghana . We deliver on c.i.f, delivery at your country of origin, up to your refinery.
We are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the Buyer [or their
representative to where ever country he or she may reside..
If the Buyer has confirmed the quantity and the quality of the gold with their
refinery, and is satisfied, then will we accept payment, by bank transfer, from
the Buyer bank to our bank here in Ghana . And we do send samples in rare times
to justify our legality, experience, and our 15 years of our gold business
around the globe.
Furthermore, we currently seek partnership investors in order to increase our
production capacity. We will be glad if our proposal is considered by you.
We are also into diamonds (unpolished stones) from 4 carat rough diamonds to
20 carats, vvs1-vvs2-s1, colour DE.EI,EJ,DH,. Or simply unpolished stones.
Crystal clear, and carbon free.. Our stones are absolutely one of the best in
the West African region. Manifest will also be sent on approval for supply.
I will like to really partner with you in this gold business, instead of you buying from miners we can partner together register a mining company in Ghana and then commence mining of this gold. I have a huge land scale where we mine, and we can partner as a mining company and we agree on how profit will be shared and draw an agreement that will rule and guide the company.
We will make more money
We will produce gold on our own,
We will have our mining company registered in our name
We will supply to buyers all over the world
We will be seller rather than buyers.
We will mine as many gold as we can. We will have our mining equipments to increase mining capacity.
I will provide the entire technicality involved and we will both register a company as ours.
I will provide all beneficiaries as Ghanaian to the company.
Then we will acquire export license and selling license.
Then we will register as an exporting company all over the world.
You will provide only mining equipments like
Excavator 330 that will be needed to mine everyday. The profit is huge and no
regrettable, and its a life time project and will run generation to generation.
It a profitable a business I will be very happy if you could consider my
looking forward to your reply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
MR WILLIAMS A GEORGE C.E.O (STANGOLD GH LTD )"
- On Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 20:02 by guagua from guagua cuba:
- On Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 10:50 by Rosario from salinas ca. usa:
"Como extraño mi puerto escondido, sus playas y el adoquinado y ami bella gente...losquiero mucho. ........................."
- On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 11:19 by Jesus javier burgos perez from Acuña coahuila Mexico:
"Muy bien organozado todo lo q c encuentra en eata pagina, me encanto todo lo q contiene espero nunca cambien el orden muchas gracias por compartir tantas cosas tan ermosas con nosotros, muchas felicidades por todo esto.....;)"
- On Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 19:40 by kity araujo from d.f. mexico:
"me gustaria me informaran cuanto tiempo se hace de Oaxaca a donde se encuentra la Virgen de Juquila y los felicito por esta gran guia turistica"
- On Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 18:27 by Louise Weber from Bakersfield USA
- On Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 13:19 by javier carreon from iztapalapa mexico d,f:
"hola, mis padres son de oaxaca y por supuesto traigo sangre de ahi,y quedas fascinado con su comida y sus lugares bellos hay mucah magia y te enamoras del estado. asi que esta semana santa estoy por alla y Norma si quieres saber mas de oaxaca hay libro que se llama la historia de oaxaca de porrua esta muy interesante.bye bye"
- On Monday, April 18, 2011 at 10:13 by white from new york u.s.a:
"i like the site"
- On Friday, April 15, 2011 at 15:19 by norma lopez from d.f. mexico:
"deseo recibir informacion de oaxaca"
- On Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 06:14 by Alidu from Accra Ghana:
"Royal Procurement Limited Ghana. is a private Ghanaian owned company specialized in the field of Export - Import, Gold dust & Bars to a wide range of high quality products to the buyer refinery and Our goal is to provide utmost satisfaction and more deliver total trust to our clients through its professional team. We have presently in stock 150 kg of Gold Dust looking for a potential buyer.
I observe all the prevailing international conditions allowed in the marketing of the products. We are also available to sign a long term contract agreement with any interested buyer for an agreed time period supply. We supply directly to the buyers destination when the need arises.
Mr. Alidu Issah.
Royal Procurement Limited,
No 12, Zero street, P.O.Box 21, Ghawe Accra-Ghana.
- On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 21:05 by FAVIOLA DOMINGUEZ from Temascalcingo, Edo de Méx. México:
"Vivo en Edo. México, mi mamá es de Oaxaca, reconozco que Oaxaca deja maravillado a todos, lo que mas me ha impactado son: las tardes en la ciudad con aroma a chocolate y cafe por sus calles.
Su comida es maravillosa... y una vez que lo visitas te enamoras para siempre."
- On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 07:01 by George Webster from Cotonou Benin:
"We have gone very far and successfully in helping people in this globe to rule thier destiny and get hold of their dreams for real.
Contact us for any spiritual problems in your life.If you are facing financial problems or business failures,family war and enemies attack,do contact us for your spiritual and physical help which will enable you to get rid of any bad situations in your life.
Contact us on email address below:
- On Monday, April 11, 2011 at 17:37 by maria Cisneros from joliet usa
- On Monday, April 11, 2011 at 16:38 by nadia aglahe from distrito federal mexico:
"esta muy buena esta pagina excelente"
- On Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 18:35 by jesus holguin from cuauhtemoc, chih mexico:
"excelente gracias aprovecharemos al maximo este paseo"
- On Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 15:12 by José Mago from Caracas Venezuela
- On Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 10:28 by achoo from monterrey nieve leon
- On Monday, April 4, 2011 at 15:36 by Diane Miller from Port Hope On Canada
- On Monday, April 4, 2011 at 04:42 by antoine from paris france:
"MEXICO's a jewel & OAXACA is a Princess.
The food & drinks are unbelievable and the French are connaisseurs.
Go to Oaxaca & you'll soon return!
- On Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 21:09 by antonio from los angeles usa:
"orale que tal puro chapulinero."
- On Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 20:23 by Lavonne Sheldon from Lynnwood , Washington USA:
"Visiting Oaxaca in Oct of this year!"
- On Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 06:12 by Antonio Adame from Distrito Federal México:
"Pronto visitaré la ciudad de Oaxaca por primera vez y la información de este portal me ha ayudado a crear mi itinerario para aprovechar al máximo mis días de vacaciones en familia."
- On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 20:42 by veronica salgado from ixtapaluca mexico:
"recomendaciones para visitar oaxaca"
- On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:33 by Moy River from df mexico
- On Monday, March 21, 2011 at 14:26 by ANGEL SANTIAGO AYALA from oaxaca mexico:
"me parece muy buena la informacion yo vivo en oaxaca y no sabia de todo lo q hay en mi estado gracias"
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |