HOME » Travel Tips »
Do Not Forget...
Please remember the following suggestions when travelling to Mexico:
• Behave like a guest and you will be treated as such. Try to be tolerant.
Mexico is not perfect.
• Whenever possible, speak Spanish, your host and hostesses will appreciate the effort.
• Mexicans are very sociable, go out, and meet people. Greet people with a handshake whenever possible, this is a sign of friendship and respect.
• Try to learn about customs and history of Mexico before travelling here. Mexico is a country of over 3,000 years of history and culture.
• Please do not expect everyone to behave as they would in your country. This is precisely what makes a trip to Mexico a unique and unforgettable experience.
• Try to extend your visit beyond the beautiful beaches. Mexico is recognised as a country of diverse and attractive places.